Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best Friends

So for elementary school I went to Valley View over on Gramercy. When I was in fifth grade and we were about to go into Middle School everyone was going to Villegas and so was I... or so I thought!

My mom told me I was going to La Sierra Academy -_______- that place was like a freeken living hell! For sixth grade I HATED that school. Once I got into 7th grade I met my best friend Ana Gallego and I have to say I have some great memories because of her:)

We became friends and got really close because both of our parents were having problems. Mine ended up splitting up and hers stayed together but we were always there for each other no matter what. We have been inseperable ever since. People always assume we're sisters because we're ALWAYS together Lol
She brings out the best in me and encourages me to pursue my dreams and neved settle for less. I honestly think I would be a different person if she wasn't in my life. People say after high school you never keep any friends but I hope to God we always stay in contact.
She's the one person I feel I can completely trust and the only person who knows me better than myself. I can honestly say I would do anything for her. She is the number one person to me that makes my life worth living. I love her like a sister, with every part of my soul <3
And i never say cheesy gay shit like this but its true lol

No comments:

Post a Comment