Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Friends in High Places

This is my manager Michelle Rios!:) except she is way more than a manager to me, she is like my second mom. It's amazing how close we have grown in the past ten months. She looks out for me and my best interests. When I need an adult to turn to I usually go to her or my mom.

She is such a strong woman who has been through so much but still manages to put a smile on her face and be the best mom she can be for her kids. She taught me to love myself and never settle in life unless its for the best.

I can honestly say I have nothing but love and respect for this woman. If it wasn't for her I'm pretty sure I would still be stuck in an old nightmare and words cannot express how thankful I am that she was there for me through dark times when I thought I had no one.

Michelle is definately someone who makes life worth living to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment